TERMS AND DETAILS
If you’re reading these terms then it’s likely you are already working with us or you’re ready to get to work with Mark. We pride ourselves on having clear and helpful terms to ensure a smooth and simple working relationship.
All clients are subject to the following terms, so it’s best to familiarise yourself with them so you understand how things work.
1. Booking – Upon receipt of a booking submission at www.markjwgraham.co.uk/booking, a selection of available lesson times will be provided.
To book your preferred lesson time you will need to have paid for your lesson in advance as well as having confirmed your preferred time from the provided selection of times. This is normally done during the booking process, but can also be paid for via the pricelist. Lesson times are all secured by advance payment.
Please note all payments received are non-refundable and that the first lesson cannot be rescheduled once booked.
2. Payment – Payment can be made in person by credit card, cash, or online via Paypal.
3. Cancellation/Rescheduling – To cancel or reschedule a lesson, clients must contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the front desk on 0115 8717660 to initiate a rescheduling. Adequate notice (see item 4) must be given otherwise the lesson will be forfeit. Rescheduling must be performed within the rescheduling period (see item 5) otherwise the lesson will be forfeit.
Please note that any lessons booked more than 21 days in advance cannot be rescheduled.
4. Adequate notice – This must be received at least 48 hours before the day on which the lesson slot is scheduled.
Please note that if a rescheduling request is made outside of working hours (e.g. before or after working hours on a given working day, during the weekend, a non-working day, or while Mark is away, etc), such rescheduling requests will be treated as having been received on the next available working day that Mark is available.
5. Rescheduling period – If a lesson is to be rescheduled, the client will be provided with a selection of alternative options. If the client does not confirm the originally scheduled lesson or one of the alternative options as suitable within 1 day of the selection being provided, the lesson will be forfeit.
6. Timing – Teaching ends a few minutes before the end of the lesson to allow for conclusion of the lesson.
7. Attendance – Please try not to arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled lesson to avoid disruption of the previous lesson.
8. Lateness/Failure to attend – It is up to clients to ensure they attend their scheduled lessons on time. If clients arrive late for a scheduled lesson, the lesson will still end at the scheduled time. Such loss of time cannot be made up at another time. If clients miss a scheduled lesson entirely it cannot be rescheduled or refunded.
9. Lesson Expiry – Unless otherwise agreed, individual lessons on account will be considered expired if not used within 1 month of receipt of payment for that lesson. Package lessons on account will be considered expired if not used within 2 months of receipt of payment for that package. Voucher expiry is indicated on the voucher itself.
10. Event Tickets – Event tickets for workshops, seminars, etc are sold as final. As with private lessons, it is the responsibility of ticket purchasers/holders to ensure they make the ticketed event. As such, tickets cannot be refunded, transferred to another party, or credited to another event.
11. Discretion – Discretion is held to waive any or all of the above conditions in exceptional circumstances.